Originally posted on 01/13/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by vikilik View Post
Yeah yeah, seems that you are betting some pennies to work with such a websites. that was a trap, where a lot of people where trapped. But its obviously a sign for all the bookmakers to avoid curacao license and just close them, since they cannot operate this way, I cannot remember a lot of cases with other regulations, like Alderney, Isle of man, UK, or Malta (some cases exists, but only due to high volume of operators), but Curacao - for sure its closed regulation for me, and I hope that others will just avoid of placing bets in sites with this regulation, even Marathonbet and Pinny should take another license, since it can be an issue in future even with them.

I have first hand hand experience that the Curacao even-gaming body is completely useless in terms of deadline with or even having the courtesy to respond to complaints. However don't think that just because a site is UK licensed it is necessarily secure. Betbutler and canbet are 2 of use recent biggest examples of collapses and they both operated under UK supervision.