Originally posted on 01/06/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by thezzzone View Post
I know even Betty Crocker burns the odd cake but I'd be just a tad worried about how the Chiefs totally SHELLACKED them 41-14 in KC. They held Brady to under 175 yds passing and 2 picks. They were dominated physically, Its one of the reasons I think Baltimore might bury them this week. I expect Baltimore to bring the pain. Brady isn't going to enjoy this weekend much. Win or Lose.

Yes it was back at the end of Sept. and they haven't had a stinker since but still, the Chiefs?

The Superbowl is not a home game. Seattle took it on the chin from the Cowboys also but the Cowboys ain't the Chiefs.
When New England started this season, they were babying Gronkowski and their offensive line was still effected by trading Mankins. They have come together and haven't shown any chinks in their armor, especially at home. Baltimore is not a defensive powerhouse anymore, and they are not high-powered enough on offense to keep up with New England. The two times in the playoffs Baltimore won in New England, there were circumstances that greatly benefited Baltimore, such as Gronkowski getting hurt and Wes Welker not playing. There is no saving grace for Baltimore this time around. New England is better and Baltimore is worse than the times they've played in the post-season.