Originally posted on 01/06/2015:

got tired of being the little guy... about 1.5yrs ago i was 150 wet... in good cardio condition, but just a small guy... wanted to get rid of some back pain and put on some muscle... went and got bloods done and my Test level was that of a 60yr old guy...(in the 300s, which can happen to any guy at any age) years of drinking and extra stuff kills Test... started trt and instantly noticed a difference in attitude, energy, strength, appetite...all the stuff you expect... you have no idea how much better i feel with less bodyfat and 25lbs of more muscle... my goal is to reach 190 and be at 10% bf or less...to do that ill have to push above 200 at some point... it will be very hard....ill see how i look and if i dont like it, i know how to drop it... i dont care about body building comps or any of that shit...i would have to get to 195 or so and then drop 30lbs in order to compete in amateur stuff... fukk that.... im too old and dont feel like putting my body through what it takes...just a little dude trying to be more healthy...

tms, yeah, i eat some almonds with most meals or throughout the day... only Natural peanut butter at 2 spoonfuls before bed... i usually wake up 4-5 hours after falling asleep and drink some whey and maybe have more peanut butter or little sandwich... eating is hard... taking plant enzymes has helped me consistently get above 4500 cals when i want... ill throw in a 8-9000 cal day every 10-14 days ... then hibernate for half a day