Originally posted on 12/24/2009:

Williams as i told you in our PM conversation a while back, i had confidence in the content of your character prior to that black day you impossed on yourself.

For the life of me i cant see any unbiased person giving a point thief respect for running a credit report,on the contraire youve made a mockery of the credit report just by being part of it. can you picture bernie madoff giving out a financial report right after his conviction.

Please dont tell me youve never asked for a donation,as you have it in giant bold blue letters at the top of your credit report.

I GIVE YOU CREDIT(no pun intended ) for sticking around and trying to make things right,but you are soliciting donations from the SBR community to take care of your problems instead of doing what all others who who are in debt are expected to do and thats write blogs for points or pay 6 a day

Are you familiar with 1 other poster who has incurred a debt through borrowing who has asked for donations to clear his/her debt?

Anyone kind enough to offer you points to help you out is one thing and i dont have a problem with you accepting the help, if it comes in like that, but everyone of your credit reports asks for a donation at the top of your reports,this is like asking for a bailout, or if you will the pussy way out.

Dont you think this tarnishes your effort to do the right thing, i have spoken to no less then 10 other posters on IM about this situation and i dont mean posters who are involved in this point sub forum and the huge consenses is that you being in charge of anything point related is a bona fide joke.

Williams im not rooting for you to have a great fall, i hope things in time work out for you, but i know they wont with many cause of the way youve decided to handle the situation.

The way your going about solving your probblem in the end will only make those you owe happy and those who are your friends happy, most of the rest of the community will not look at it as thou paid your debts off on your own rather, your going to be looked upon as the guy a few posters bailed out.

It happens often in life someone makes a bad decision followed by another bad decision,if your content to just pay back all your debts and not give a f\*\*k what most others think then your on track, if you happen to care what other clear minded members are thinking then do your self a favor let someone else run the credit report for the time being and get rid of that i accept donations paragraph at the top of all your Credit reports.