Originally posted on 12/11/2014:

Whether ppl post real plays, fake plays, prove plays or whatever. They can have season long threads, followers, no followers, ect.

I mean I get it if you have a season long thread of losing and increase bet sizes to try and make up for losses to prove on the thread you are a winner. That I guess makes some sense.

But in the end of the day, aren't we all on here to win MONEY!!!! Like personally I don't know any of you, but why would one person want another person to fail or to lose money. Bragging b/c someone posted a loser and you were on the other side. Laughing b/c they are down money.

Again, I don't take the shit talk personally when it hits me, this thread is more of a general question to you guys. Most people like to see others fail. Does that make your life better? Do you sleep better because you won and you know some guy with user name abc123 just lost. Fukk yea wife, this dude I just made him look stupid on an online forum. Maybe you get chubby's from it.

IDK, I guess I'm trying to get inside the mind of some of you guys.

Do you really hope for others to lose? If so, why?

I hope everyone finds winners tonight whether it be soccer, nhl, nfc, basketball, fukking pick 3, pick 4, mega millions. Half time bets, coin toss, ect.