Originally posted on 12/09/2014:

Ok now for one of my poems, this one was pretty prophetic in my life until 28.. Wrote at 17, God bless

CHANGE OF HEART

Growing up living in sin, I dug a hole so deep that I was drowning in, catching a gasp of air every now and then, knowing if I stayed this way it was coming to a end, realizing this struck by the sounds of death now a new life to begin, with no one to depend on, young or old I just reaped what I sowed being mentally kicked down the same road, street life is what I was used to and know, but God unwrapped the sheets of bondage and took apart the strong hold, reminiscing on what I was told, about Jesus Christ and the streets of Gold, now I'm stuck in the word because it's good for my soul, no matter if I'm hot or cold I'm blessed, to know what I've been through is like a completion of a test because I believe in my heart and confess that Jesus is my savior and nothing less,

so I treat every second a blessing for my spirit to digest, I know I can't make it unless he's guiding my steps, no serious mistakes or nothing to regret, the night I got saved I will never forget, I'm going to heaven so take my last breathe, there's nothing new under the sun, what's done is done, the future has already begun, goes so quick thinking your having fun, better specify your future and what your growing to become, only Gods given grace you make it to 21, so choose your choice, make it eternal life, I praise God for showing me the light.