Originally posted on 12/08/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by BruceBochy View Post
Here it is ...

And the smirking curry clown hasn't won since this post

i'm sending rogers a check for his service!!!

Right on mr. Rogers!!!
Alright!! I will be expecting that check BruceBochy or Godofsports???

Well, I may have right about IC having a few losses. But, I think that IC is Money in the bank long term in the NBA. People, the general public fail to realize two things. 1) Cappers are human 2) Cappers cannot win everyday and every play they release.
I find it amazing how many people will want to jump on board a winning streak that has been going on for 7 games or more. I know the game has a 50% chance of winning and a 50% chance of losing. But, It's too risky imo to put a huge amount on someone's streak. I was lucky to stumble upon IC's 8 or 7 unit release play that I didnt like and bet against him. He has been winning a lot lately, he is up money on the year and chances were that he would lose and give back some of it. I stayed off his plays last few nights and see that today is he on Washington -9. I like this play and see him ending his streak tonight. Not going to go large on this play but will follow IC tonight.

Just to put this out here.... Curry is amazing. The spice is wonderful and if you have a chance to eat Indian cuisine you should try it out.
There is another capper I see that I will try and fade as they have been on a great run.

Pinchegringo I dont have a play for IC on the 18th of November.