Williams, i must say you got alot of nerve putting the word stiff next to any posterS name here at SBR.

You should be the happiest poster here that a handful of fellow posters went to bat for you after blatantly robbing many and were never man enough to admit you made the bets.

Now im all for giving a guy a 2nd chance, and i know you worked hard at your book before you commited your theft of other posters points,but maybe its time to pay back whatever you still owe on you own and thank the RAZZ DONKEYS of the board for there help, but now its time for you to do the right thing on your own,not by acting like a begger and asking for donations and not by this credit report.

You do realize that amonst many old time posters here, you are the joke of the day just about everyday, not because you blew others points, but because you had the audacity to make a credit report right after your integrity went into the drain.

I know its easier to continueously ask for donations to pay off your debt and knock those who havent yet paid theres off by tagging them as stiffs and slow pays,but maybe its time for you to become a man and thank all those who helped you out and pay the rest of your debit by yourself just as you incurred the debt.

Enough of leaning on your friends at home for making those bets(haha)and leaning on your poster friends for a bailout.

Eric, its time for you to make the donuts by yourself and deliver the goods on your own, if you ever want to get your respect back on this forum.

BOL in regaining what you once had,, respect,i promise you one thing you will never get that back from the majority here by asking others to help you pay your debts and continuing with this credit report that you have no right to run.let someone else with a good name run it for now,when you finally get your name out of the sewer, perhaps then you can take over.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.