Originally posted on 12/07/2014:

1. Great find, Rocketeer! ^^... I saw that flick years ago on VHS with a very special gal, that in retrospect, I should've stayed with and probably should have married (as the woman I eventually got engaged to split on me a few months before the wedding... and later died). Never understood the peeps that claim "I have no regrets!" about their lives, as I've got my fair share of them. Anyway, that decent-but-not-great Benson movie reminds me of her and always warms my heart. Oh well, as Vonnegut astutely noted: "So it goes."
http://www.avclub.com/article/15-thi...anyone-el-1858

2. Not a winner, per se, but a winning TIP for you, jj

(click for happiness ^^)

Because my buddy Galt is easily Top 10 % Sagaciousness on SBR, he deserves further elaboration: The variable(s) introduced by Galt into the UG is/are a game-changer: Because 100k on SBR is merely ~$4700 in delectable pizza (see 4uk4life), I can easily forgo any and all of that sum so that one of the few people I truly dislike on SBR get... *wait for it*... ZIPPO (making my 1pt offer rational as it would guarantee it gets turned down while simultaneously sending the unmistakeable message: "I think you're a flaming douche and I just really really want you to know it." IOW, ensuring the assclown gets nada is worth more to me than any % split of 4700.

Now, if the variable was changed to someone I really liked, I would actually offer a 49/51 split (I get the 49%) as a friendship gesture while ensuring acceptance (not so much more that the friend would feel weird about taking it). The added benefit, too, would be that GUMMO77 would still have ~$2350 (after Ebay giftcard conversion) for that RealDoll down payment he's been jonesin' for.

And finally, obviously if the 100k was actual cash but the SBR variable still existed, I would try my damnedest to figure out the very least I could offer the assclown so that he'd accept; while if the variable was changed to someone I liked, I would offer 50/50 (unless it was steve175, who I do like but I'd still lowball the fukk out of him anyway).