Originally posted on 11/30/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
lol.. Menses.. i still really love that Ancient Egypt reference.. definitely one of the best Kobe-smackdown comments i've read..

what i meant about Kobe, is that post NBA.. he is going to get into something.. (like Iverson with gambling).. i meant he could go down financially... or start eating.. or something.. Jordan got chubby and went alcohol and cigars, gambling too... wonder what Kobe will do?!

little self-control.. once basketball is gone.. what will he have to live for.. he will need some way to fill all this aggression
Well...Kobe's relationship with his relatives will likely continue to deteriorate..and I suspect his wife will finally divorce him once and for all which is why he took the 50 mill...as Vanessa is entitled to half his estate. It is amazing to me how most of LA talk radio is ignoring the proverbial elephant in the room in regards to the real motivations behind the selfishness of Kobe and Nash..

Nash's model ex wife has already taken him to the cleaners and it is the number 1 reason why he is more than willing to sit on his behind and continue to collect those cheques..he as admitted as much....Kobe's divorce papers are being drawn up as we speak...but will not be filed until he retires...This man is carrying several houses for his wives relatives...thats a lotta bread....

Kobe post NBA career will be an interesting one personally I am sure...professionally I just don't know. He does not have the temperament, or patience required to be an NBA coach..and quite frankly..lacks the IQ to do the job. He has no personality that I know of...so being an analyst is out of the question..the man is stiffer than a surf board...he has no sons (that we know of) so becoming a 3rd generation Jelly Bean jr is not on the horizon...I just don't know what kind of post career he can have other than charging people a fortune to buy his ugly shoes...