Originally posted on 11/29/2014:

Being tall isn't all that.. You guys aren't missing out on too much.. Simple stuff probably no one thinks about when being tall, like in my case -

I hit my head on stuff all the time, always ducking for low bridge situations, can't fit in normal sized cars and or in normal seats comfortably half of the time, flying in planes is very uncomfortable (exit row or bust)... Also, standing in crowded places like clubs, concerts, public events get's disturbing after a while as all I see are the tops of peoples heads. I'm looking at bad weaves, wigs, dandruff, rugs, dye jobs you name it... Amusement parks and some rides are a no go no fit... Finding cool clothes that fit is also a challenge.. Knees and backs start begin to pain up as you grow older for most. Feet hang off most beds when trying to sleep.. You get tired of being asked the basketball question by strangers all time... Oh and when I sit in a crowded movie theater and or ball game I really feel bad for the person sitting directly behind me. Never fun...

Flip side, the good stuff - I do get respect in public and among most others, tall girls dig me as well.. Good fit... I don't get messed with ever because no one wants to try a guy my size. It's just not worth it. I'm pretty friendly in person and look like Jerry though also... I physically stand out in a crowd when standing all the time. I can reach stuff on the highest of shelves in homes and stores, I can change a light bulb standing with out a latter most of the time. Stuff like that is pretty cool I guess. With being a tall fit person you are stronger then most.. Nice to be able to lift heavy things, like sofa's, furniture and beds by yourself up a set of stairs....

Simple stuff that tall people deal with anyways day to day... Just sharing..