Originally posted on 11/26/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
as far as hit and run for min points. who fkn cares. that was ages ago. bottom line here Bite, is you truly are pathetic (period)! "clearly" you have no life. just as it is clear that all the players that cheated keep up w/the message boards. i mean geez, it so obvious (sarcasm). i think its clear that you are the only loser that keeps w/the message boards by the minute 24/7
Dude you are the worst piece of shit doing this crap! You've done it to everybody who has ever played a ring game with you. Your fuk'in hit and runs for 12pts at a time only to rat hole and come back and do the shit again, is the worst poker etiquette I've ever seen!

What's your fuk'in problem, that you can't sit down and play for 30 minutes at least? You must have a shit load of unfinished rollovers doing the stupid shit you do. 12 pts at a time? Way to go big winner douche bag! Now nobody will play a fuk'in hand with you because you're a well known hit and run time clock wasting idiot!

What's more, Bite nailed your dumb ass spot on with logic and simple truth. Now you wanna fuk with the guy because you know he's right and you can't admit you're on the same level as that other cheating douche bag po69! But at least he'll hang around the ring games for more than one hand, hit and run jerk wad.

You're a fuk'in insult to real Dead and Phish fans, go back to listening to miley cyrus and justin beiber, one hit bubble pop shit is more you style.