Originally posted on 11/24/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
Huh? All I'm saying is if Florida plays mistake-free, they've got a good shot vs. FSU. Doesn't mean they'll beat them, just means they'll give them a hell of a game.

As for the poster who said I'm an SEC fan (which I'm not), my advice is this....if you don't like the fans or the media favoring the SEC, knock their asses off in the National Championship or in bowl games. Because every year, the SEC kicks other teams asses in non-conference matchups in December and January. They have 8 national championships in 9 years, and some of those titles games were ugly....i.e. Florida-Ohio State and Bama-Texas. THAT"S WHY the committee gives the SEC the benefit of the doubt. If you don't like it, start beating them when it matters. I hate people who say "there's SEC bias" when they have good reason to show bias.
Lol...I said nothing about sec bias in my post...tho to say it doesn't exist is not even worth responding to. And as far as knocking them off, I believe fsu are the defending champs...and I seem to remember oklahoma squashing the tide last year. Anyways...who cares about all this nonsense. Of course the sec is the best conference from top to bottom...not really even a valid argument against it. I do think people will be a little shocked to see tho how well the teams at the TOP of the other power conferences match up with the top dogs of the sec. All we have right now is our opinions...so maybe I am wrong, should be fun to watch it actually played out on the field this year and in years to come. Gl all this week. My only real point was I think fsu finally pulls it together and covers this game easily.