Originally posted on 11/23/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
Yeah, nobody gives a shit troll that you like taking it up the ass! Funny how there are several sbr pros who also are well aware of what is currently a fuk'ed up points total scam going on in the poker series. Again, you wouldn't know, having to resort to old ass stupid troll shit you're well known for.

I haven't said shit to your dumb fuk ass and you decide to troll on a thread I made and attempt to act like you have a fuk'in clue. As usual you don't. You're a fuk'in lifetime loser and will give it all back the next week. That's your m o, boy, read you like an old fuk'in book with a lousy ending.
Lol, MIKEY! More entertaining stuff! Impressive that you and a bunch of your 'Pro Friends' are making an effort at changing this terrible points scam! Way to go, Sherlock....we are very impressed.

As for trolling....I don't, plain and simple. As for being 'well known for it', that is actually laughable. Come up with one 'troll' move I have pulled in the last year. Yes, I came onto your thread (which was lame and typical of your whining ass) and called you a piece of shit. That is NOT trolling, that is just being honest....so, I have a clue about that you can be sure.

Oh....and last thing....show my a thread where I have lost. It is all documented, so it should be easy for you to find. Post it here....I am certain we would all love to see it. And when you do that Mikey, make sure you pair it up with your winning thread....oh? That doesn't exist? We are all soooooo shocked.

If I do happen to 'give it all back' (which by definition means that I am a winner) then at least I was a winner.

Oh, and PS....don't pretend you know how to read.