DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Repub heads poised to explode : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 11/21/2014:

I couldn't care less who is president or who runs congress or the senate. You guys can have all the fun you want comparing shit from eras. Oh Clinton was ....... and Reagan was ... blah blah blah.

Now the Republicans control the senate. Good I say. It certainly can't be any worse than the last several years. Or maybe it can? Who fukking knows.

For years now, all we hear is ....blame, lies, golf, fundraising and scandal after scandal. Think about it. And, a lot of you making excuses for it all because he belongs to the party you decided on supporting for the rest of your lives. Unconditionally. How ridiculous is that? Ya I know, it happens on both sides. When we get a Republican president, there will be just as many deniers of the facts as there are for King Obama today.

It's this kind of silliness that makes me laugh. Only because neither party gives a shit about you guys more than the other one. They care about making money for their friends and themselves. They do just enough work for the people to keep their jobs for another term.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 11-21-14 at 10:09 AM.