Originally posted on 11/18/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by nexus13 View Post
Hahaha! How do you put the Wager in less than 10 seconds? I'll give you 15 seconds to be generous. And it's still not enough time. Haha, the fraud tactic this service comes up with.

Let me list:

1)given Lines are gone in a matter of seconds
2)only wins about 10 units per season
3)massive amount of plays (20 plays on some days) and 55% hit rate
4)charges $20 per play on average with no guarantee of a winning outcome
5)the clientele claims to be super ballers with whale-size bankrolls

Need I say more?? Or should I say numb skulls??
1) Lines definitely gone within 10 seconds but if you cannot get a play inputed within five when you are given the rotation number and know the sport ahead of time then you are just sow.
2) Were in to CBB season now where obviously this statement holds no truth and is just made up.
3) If someone can give you a 55% hit rate then wouldn't you want as much volume as possible. Its amazing how little the math of this is understood by people that claim to have a clue.
4) This is first year he has went to a credit/charge by play scenario. My guess is final numbers work out similar to what previous years subscription costs. And it allows you to not pay for plays you do not want or will not be around to play.
5) I'd assume a lot of his clientele do have pretty substantial bankrolls. Who really knows but again common sense would dictate most are wagering pretty decent amounts per game or otherwise would not be able to justify the costs of the service.

So I guess the numb skulls and fat morons will move along following RAS while hopefully guarding their back holes.