Originally posted on 11/15/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
You do what you do Bite. Doesn't bother me, just seems obvious that is what keeps any mod from taking this forum and the poker here seriously. You boys were here before me so it's your sandbox if you really feel like pissing in it.
I understand and appreciate your perspective, SA (I really do, seemingly common sense)... BUT, a few points from a "historical" perspective: Since BF and stumbling on here in late '11, it was readily apparent this sub-forum wasn't 2 plus 2 jr., nor was it even remotely conceived to be in concept (not even close). I've seen many fine ideas for poker improvement here cogently presented -- i.e., minus the "pissing" -- only to be completely ignored by SBR. I mean, not even acknowledged. Whatever, poker is obviously not a high priority focus and that's SBR's right to low prioritize as such.

IOW, trust me, the "pissing" isn't what keeps SBR from taking the poker seriously, it's just Occam's razor on display, meaning: Poker simply isn't very important to SBR in their overall business model. Simple. Really no more complicated than that.

Doesn't mean that what SBR *does do* regarding poker here isn't appreciated, because it is. They run some stress free/fun poker events with decent prizes (considering the player $ investment). Plus the camaraderie alone within the community can make it worthwhile, in and of itself.

So, this poker forum has naturally and organically morphed into what you see because of the importance/lack thereof SBR assigned poker to be to their business all along (to date, would be nice if they ever truly tried to seriously expand its importance). 4 and similar forums is where to go to talk poker "seriously" if one is so inclined; this forum is basically to disseminate info regarding the SBR poker events running -- and some other general poker news -- and well... the rest is basically just entertainment. That's about it. Try to amuse one another. Doesn't' mean that when one tries to start a strategy thread or hand analysis thread or a WSOP thread that it isn't appreciated, because again, it is. And it's certainly nice if in between the shits & giggles, someone also tries to impart at least something substantive poker related or helpful to SBR poker overall (which is what I and others try to do).

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
Donk,

One suggestion would be to change that hashtag to #bitemeshitfacedcheatingTILTmaster because he is living inside your brain right now.
WoRd
I've had a few stalker types around here that I've tilted so badly they love making threads about me. How fukkin sad is THAT? konck and various other clowns use to constantly rant about how I'm an employee, plant, cheater, etc. Centaur loved making threads about me; he even copped to (and witnessess can verify) slowrolling me on multiple occasions because (ready for this?) he said he was JUSTIFIED because I always show him bluffs and I know that tilts him. Like that's equatable. Holy shit you can't make this shit up!

Now here's donker, where thoughts about me live in his scarce gray matter 24/7. Lost it so badly at the table last night he railed on how he wanted to take it from an e-battle to a "real fight". Lucky for him that won't happen, unless o'course he has some sort of perverse "Kennedy Death Wish" or sumpthin.

In this morning's BTP, I'm calmingly yapping w/ The Prick minding my own biz when, yep, surprise surprise, ol Donker starts in w/ all the gay imagery again. Unprovoked. THAT's how much I live in this guy's feeble mind.

You'll kindly note that, per usual, I didn't START anything in this thread to derail it. I was responding to his idiocy. Same in the other threads. Plus, amongnst the E -ASS KICKIN I was doling out to him in various places, I also tried to post helpful, useful information pertinent to the topic at hand. Unlike autodouche.

BTW, I certainly have appreciated reading your posts (WSOP thread, for example) and your attempts to improve discussion here.

PEACE OUT, PAL