Originally posted on 11/14/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
I have to believe that if it were the playoffs or seeding was on the line, he would of played on the "bum ankles"...I'm still a sheep that believes he does want to win and that he'll sit games for the playoffs. I think Noah/Gasol should also sit games if they are injured or have aches or whatever. Having heart and wanting to play every night in every crucial minute only matters in the playoffs, playing through injuries when you know you're going to be a playoff team already is silly to me. Of course that doesn't mean take off a week and play a couple games the whole season. But the Bulls have shown they can play with almost any team when it comes to the playoffs, but they NEED Rose to be healthy to win. That offense is stagnant when they don't have a capable PG of getting his own shot and drawing defenders. Noah has carried the team the last couple years, but he's not the guy that they need to win. He's a huge piece, but not the guy. (I don't think they win without him, because he brings the passion and intensity to the team)
he already had that chance and failed, when was medically cleared to play in the playoffs and didn't. even though he was practicing at full speed... so if he was too injured to play he should've been too injured to practice right?

should anyone be surprised that rose had the chance to backtrack and pretty much said the most selfish thing you could say "i could care less what the fans think"...

everytime he opens his mouth or sits out a game he is essentially kicking his fans and defenders in the balls yet again