Originally posted on 11/06/2014:

The first thought about betting the Spurs is (for me, maybe you too) is that you might be worry-some they might not show up. Anyways, just read these quick notes

The thing about the Spurs is they're starting slowing this season it looks like...Edging out a one points win vs Dallas, losing in Phx and just sneaking past Atlanta at home. Kawhi WannaMax Leonard takes time to settle in and find his rhythm in games, he's grabbed just under 10 boards in his two games played but his effort will be the outcome of this game. Duncan and Parker combined for 34 points vs Atlanta, which is going to be a harder task vs Houston. Top Read::

• Spurs are 12-45 SU and 8-48-1 ATS

When coming off an Home Win less than 4.5 points and playing on the road vs an opp who scored more than 102 points in the previous game.
The Spurs are also 3-11 SU & 2-12 ATS when playing at Houston coming off an home win with the margin also being under 4.5 points. Trends since 1997.

I could break down the Rockets, and a player from their squad, but the fact they've scored more than 103 points in every single game this season so far winning by an average of 14 satisfied me.

This spread though is the traproblem$$$$$$$$$$$$$