Originally posted on 11/05/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
Weeder is his own worst enemy. Give him enough rope and he'll do himself in. It's only a matter of time. There will be another all or nothing challenge he won't pass up.
Who gives a fukk about this idiot.
It's that simple: If an attention whore doesn't get attention --> he/she leaves. Period.
But guys keep on answering to his idiotic threads (same goes for a lot of other annoying users as well).
It could be that easy: stay out of the threads of these idiots and let them talk to the one lonely idiot that follows them around.

This shit isn't about Seaweed, but about the fact, that I thought an agreement is an agreement. Guess it is not, nothing new. But it's sad that such a behaviour is encouraged by SBR and the mods.
If he really has a good reason to not show his face: who cares? That means he can't come back. So be it. A vid with face was what was needed. Simple as that. Rocket shows his face and this fukking clown gets away this easy? So what exactly had he to lose in the first place? Uuuhm yeah, nothing. Laughable.
I defend Shari 99% of the time, but she is way off with her judgement here. Sorry.