Originally posted on 10/30/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by wailoktam View Post
The time limit to bring a case to the court is one matter. The more time we give the cheaters to hide or waste our money, the less we can get back from them.

Let's contribute a certain sum to make a lawyer to do somehing. Maybe Shari can create a list of those who are willing to pay and take action.
I agree, if victims are serious about this, they have to contribute some money up front to hire a lawyer. The whole concept of getting lawyers to take this on for a portion of the recovered amount (if any) is never going to get off the ground. Lawyers are smart, they want to get paid, in advance, win or lose.

Even though I already gave up, and as I already stated I doubt if I would personally benefit from a lawsuit won in the UK or Australia, I would love to see the directors of Canbet get sued over this, and some sort of justice done.

I would be happy to contribute an additional 10% of the balance owed to me for this cause. I would want to see the majority of victims pledge to pay this amount before I pay up.