Originally posted on 11/01/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
Are you really that proud of yourself dickhead??????????? Most of those chips were from you anyway. I only started the table with 200
Oh gee... whatta surprise.
ANOTHER LIE from the pathological liar.

Now... I know you're not very good at the maths, but others can figure out that when *I* only bought in for 200 and cash out 1800+ at the table... well, it's obvious the chips didn't come from me. (Can't you figure that out, numb nuts?)

WHY LIE?... oh wait, my bad... it's pathological w/ you.
Why not just say the vast majority of your chips you got from zach; holy shit you really ARE allergic to the truth, aren't ya?
Guess it makes you feel better to LIE, huh? Just lie and try to "score some points", huh?
Uh, sorry to tell ya, numb nuts, but it ain't workin'.
You really are a sad, pathetic mental case.

And... FOR THE RECORD: I never was gonna comment/say jackshit bout your scummy, ratholing ways.
Figured everyone already knows you're a douche -- why be redundant?

BUT... you started running your mouth in the Thurs tourney and then you made that post in here.
At that point, akin to Josey Wales... I had to set things RIGHT.
You sure seemed awful "proud" when you were running your mouth @ the table the other night... weren't ya, numb nuts?

In case no one ever told ya, Mr. Douche... lemme help ya with some life lessons: 1) You reap what you sow -- 2) Careful what you wish/ask for.

NOW......

*ADDENDUM: Most know it has ZERO to do w/ the pts and EVERYTHING to do w/what a scumbag douche POS69 is. THAT's been the point all along. I've given away literally thousands of pts to other SBR members and well... does POS69 do that? Yeah, right.