Originally posted on 10/30/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by swngus44 View Post
You think just because you randomly post plays every once in a while with no consistency you think you're something special. You keep going with that. It's tired already. I don't bash cappers for no reason what so ever. You post random plays and hate. Besides plays all you are is negative.
I don't like getting involved in these back and forth useless arguments that seem to constantly appear in SBR, but I have to speak up here......"Randomly post plays every once in a while with no consistency" EXCUSE ME! I have been following Kobe for quite a while, and he is one of the most consistent and GENEROUS posters on this entire site!! The basic rules for these threads are pretty straightforward....poster pays for and posts the pick from the handicapper of his/her choice, we tail or don't, that's our choice. AND, we should post an occasional thank you to the poster as he/she is the one paying for the picks!! Anything beyond that is completely unnecessary and unwanted by those of us who appreciate the service the poster is providing for the rest of us. Thank you Kobe!