Originally posted on 10/26/2014:

Hey guys,

I have had Sheep, Vegas Runner, The Philly Godfather, and Big Bet Tiger for awhile, and I would like to expose a few of the ways they lie/scam etc. You have all heard the stories, now it's time to see it for yourselves! This thread will be tracking there plays for a little bit, and I will be pointing out where and how they FAKE THEIR RECORD!

I have 30+ bookies from all over the world, so if I can't get the line on release, there is a problem.

The Sheep's Moves

• Sun NFl - 263 Under 43 Mia-Jax

LINE NUMBER 263 IS AN OVER. THIS PLAY WILL BE SCORED A WINNER NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS

This is their bread and butter as far as record forging goes. They pretty much never have the correct line number on totals

PGF

• Chicago Bears Spread +6 -105 for Game:
  • NFL u43 Miami vs Jacksonville:
  • Football - 261 Buffalo Bills/New York Jets under 41 -105 for Game:

Again we see line number 261 being called an under. 261 is an over. This play will be scored a winner no matter what happens. They either say they cashed the Under in the bills game, or they will cash line number 261 on the over/under.

Tiger:

* NFL (255) CHI BEARS +6-105

* NFL (262) NY JETS -3+102

* NFL TEASER 6 PTS: (263) MIA DOLPHINS PK / (269) PHI EAGLES +8

Chicago +6 was available at two books for -110 upon release. I watch the lines move literally all week, and +6 @-105 hasn't been available since about the 21st (5 days ago). Tiger is generally way worse than a half point off.

Jets -3 is available at +108 on pinnacle. This is an insanely rare situation, Tigers lines are usually not even remotely available anymore.

His teasers have been good this season

I am sick of how obvious these guys are with there fraudulent behavior. They are extremely talented, but not at handicapping...