Originally posted on 10/25/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Only try to educate people how to rollover quickly & efficiently via flipping.

My style not only works for me, it keeps me somewhat entertained (slow rolling Tripe). I'm obviously not concerned if it "rubs some people the wrong way." Apparently being intelligent is considered angle shooting to you.

If myself or someone else is breaking any alleged rules: angle shooting, slow rolling, using allotted time, etc... I strongly encourage you to report it. This way SBR can nip it in the bud, & it won't "irritate people."

LOL and I was trying my best to be as non-confrontational as possible. Well you have succinctly clarified why people can get irritated with you.

First of all, indicating that I was lying is an incorrect characterization of what I stated. I stated facts and you actually confirmed/reinforced most of them.

Part of poker and the community on SBR is about having a little class. You like some other folks are not displaying that. It is not against the rules of the game directly but it does show where you have lack of mature character.

LOL, I love the constant "report me to SBR" refrain. If you really think mature adults would continually go crying to SBR because you are acting like a douche, you never really grew up.

To each his own.

I was never one that agreed with limiting eberretas timer, he was not "breaking" rules, he was just abusing the intent behind the timer and therefore not acting correctly. In my opinion, he will (like you) eventually learn the error of his ways or not. It depends on the individual's maturity level and desire to get along in a reasonable fashion.

Do what you will, this is a free site. I will never report you to SBR for being a douche but I will state it when required in an open forum.