Originally posted on 10/20/2014:

So, we arrived in Krakow this afternoon. Never been here before, but we heard all kinds of things and decided to give it a go. Arrived at 4 in the afternoon and now it's 1 past midnight.
All I can say till now is: Wow. We've been to a lot of great cities in Europe but... this one blows my mind. After our plane landed we decided to take the bus to the main market place (Rynek Glowny). Takes about 30 minutes (taxi 20 minutes) and costs 4 Zloty (1€) (taxi 18€). Was easy as pie. From the station it's just a 4 minute walk to our hotel, which is directly at Rynek Glowny (google it). What can I say, Rynek Glowny alone is so beautiful, words can't really describe it. The hotel is perfect as well, nice, clean, big room, fridge etc. Great. After we stored our luggage, we went for the first beer, directly in front of our hotel. I've read the prices there would be rather expensive - bullshit. Compared to Poland, yes. Compared to Germany, not at all. Had 0.5 liter each and paid 12 zloty (3€) for each. You'd pay the same in my hometown (at least).
After that we walked through the inner city for a bit. Without any destination, just having a short look at it before dinner. Again - wow.
During our walk we notice loads and loads of nice bars, cafes, restaurants, clubs etc. We saw a restaurant that we really liked from the first look on the menu. Decided to eat there and again - fukking wow. That was one of the goddamn best dinners we nave ever had in our entire life. Plus: it was so cheap, it blew my mind. We both had a big beer again, both a starter, both a main course, both a coffee. And the bill was 117 Zloty (27€). And I'm not exaggerating, the food was simply amazing. What a wonderful way to start the week here. I bought a few beers in the supermarket and we went nome now, girl asleep ow, me writing.
Unfortunately I forgot the fukking cable, so I will have to upload the pics with my mobile now. I've had problems embeddings the pics before here, so maybe somebody can do that for me. If not, no problem. Will try to upload some pics here now.
Good luck on your bets gentlemen!