Originally posted on 10/18/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
What optional? Do you see me preaching love, or doom and damnation on you all. I think your misinterpreting me, I'm not your judge. I write this because I care, if I didn't id say nothing. I justify my air betting, to say I'm not sinning doing what I do here, to say I'm hypocritical would be false is what I explained.. Please show me the post were I damned everyone to hell... I even make mistakes like cussing, or getting pretty angry, I pray repent, and try not to screw up anymore. Never judged.. I even told triple to carry on and enjoy the evening, where do you get me judging from?
I think preaching to people that only Christians know the right way to live and everyone else that does not follow your values needs to be "saved" comes from a place evil, not love.

Would you think it came from a place of love if I spent my time trying to save you from the institutionalized child abuse ring virtually every single religious organization has been exposed as being?

What if I wanted to save you from the brainwashing you have experienced?

Would you feel loved or judged?

Real love comes with acceptance of people. Organized religion judges and condemns all who do not agree.