Originally posted on 09/15/2014:

After the Emmy nomination, and several inter-species hook-ups for Qualia, resulting from our critically acclaimed "The DOOM SWITCH Chronicles," Logo network just recently commissioned us, after seeing what we did to Bonerous yesterday at the Omaha tables, to star in a gay-as-fuk series called "The Hit n Run Chronicles....." Trying to be accepting of "the gays," B-Kway and I decided it would be good for our image, and maybe patch things up with resident homo wwaves, if we allowed the gays to produce the series..... so we signed their contract with the rainbow emblem on it...... and gave them episode 1, as follows:

After the extreme adrenaline rush B-Kway and I got off hittin n running Bonerous for TWELVE massive pts at the omaha tables, we woke this morning feeling alot like nicole ritchie, looking for our next fix! I jumped on sbr, and saw three people playing in a small nlhe cash game..... po69 and BONEROUS, and someone else.... like running into a babe u "hit n ran" during a one-night stand in college the previous night, only to see her back in the same club with you the following night as well, I didn't know whether I should turn and hit the exit for fear that Boner might recognize me, of if I should, literally, try to hit it again...........

On the fence with this decision, I deferred to the only voice of reason available, my inner-conscience, --- no, not my real conscience, but rather a hungover chimp who was hi as fuk from having just finished his morning bowl.... Bongo, apparently needing the adrenaline hi even more than me, lit his bong and began to dance around the living room in the same basic victory dance we'd done after hitting Boner in Omaha...... so I jumped in with 120 or so in chips.......

first hand, im dealt J2, maybe J3..... don't really recall preflop action, but know that Bonerous (who had about 100 chips on the table) was in the hand, and I flop top pair with my jack...... Qualia lets out a shriek, hits the bong, and lets off a plume of smoke that prevents me from seeing the screen..... I feel I've got the still-tilting-from-the-day-before Bonerous on the hook, so I shove..... he again thinks about it for a sec or two, then calls with mid or bottom pair, only to miss and ship his entire stack!!!!!!!!!!!

I announce I'm hitting n running, and bolt from the table like a little boy bitch cowardly running away with my three to four bucks!!!!!! The dancing/shrieking Bongoqualia loads another bowl, smokes it, puts on his swimsuit, and dives out the second floor window into the f'n pool below he's so amped up with the spectacular hit n run we'd just executed..... i say fck it, and dive in right after him! great way to start a new work week! thank you, SBR!