Originally posted on 10/13/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Anyone else notice that marz got a lot less annoying around the time that JIBBBY joined? Because he joined the mob and started going after JIBBBY.
Anyone else notice that JIBBBY got a lot less annoying around the time that semenex joined? Because he joined the mob and started going after semenex.

Seriously, marz's posts became substantially less retarded, and JIBBBY's seem to be going that route, also. Ganging up on morons is good for your soul boys. Maybe that's why Nunya's Asperger's is clearing up.
I probably came on really strong MD when first joining this forum section just like Spaminex is trying to do now.. I knew what I had going on though... I came from another large forum where I was the king of the MMA picks for years and years.. I was killing it over there and I knew I could keep it up and do the same on this forum.... My gambling strategies were raw though, didn't even know about prop betting.. Came here to learn first and just tried to fit in.... It was a struggle because I was use to being the man...

I did show some level of respect for all the regulars on this forum early on and I would have never started my own betting thread either.. Never made thread starts either to call out anyone.. I never called everyone on the forum trolls either..

Nunya shared and helped me out early on, MD you gave me the 5 Dimes info. and was cool and tried to help me as well with the betting stuff.. Not bad guys if you show them respect.

Since football season started though my MMA winning ways have dropping off a bit and I have not been as consistent as in the past... I'm not catching too much crap for it either which is a pleasant surprise.. I do hope to get back to my consistent winning ways soon in this sport of MMA.. The 20 or more straight football losses to start the NFL season really messed with my confidence and I think it took it's toll with all my sports betting at the time.. Even my MLB plays fell off a bit back then.. Wish I would have 5 dollar 10 team parlay'd during that NFL losing streak.. Would have absolutely broke the sportbooks for sure.. Wasn't smart enough at the time to do that.. Keep thinking I was gonna win..

Anyways, I give everyone a chance and the benefit of the doubt as I was shown the same early on... I do however get annoyed when someone comes on so strong that it becomes a major distraction to the harmony of this forum especially when that person doesn't deliver winnarz to start off when boasting like Spam did....

Gotta back your play with real substance or slow down the boasting and bragging posts if you want to last in this forum section.... My take on forum survival....