Originally posted on 10/13/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
You might want to understand what was said before commenting, I'll fill you in:

1) Waves states nobody besides Wulf has bought 20k pts specifically used to pay off loans.
2) Tripe requests I put pts where my mouth is, so I gladly put up 1k.
3 Tripe tries to make wager larger. His 16k to my 8k, offering me 2-1 odds.
4) Tripe admits my statement is correct, backs out of bet, crawls back into his hole.
Let's fix this real quick, shall we?

1) Waves states nobody besides Wulf has bought 20k pts specifically used to pay off loans.
Somewhat true; after realizing he had no defense against being called out for his blatant stalling, bobbo tried to pull a wulfy with:

I know you have a lot of experience with this Tripe. How many days a week does Alex come over to help you, or has he moved in yet?
After TDB pointed out bobbo had sunk to wulfy's level of just making things up to distract from his weak arguments, bobbo doubled-down by (irrelevantly) claiming wulfy was a man of integrity:

There's absolutely not a shred of evidence to suggest Wulfy was lying about Alex. After all Wulf was a man of integrity, who else in SBR history bought 20k worth of pts just to pay back loans instead of stiffing? No doubt Wulfy would have bought pts again to pay his additional loans, until you decided to aid in his banning demise.
As you can see, "waves" didn't state "nobody besides Wulf has bought 20k pts specifically used to pay off loans"; as he so often does, he later revised his memory to better match the truth he had pointed out to him later, to ensure he believes he was right all along.

2) Tripe requests I put pts where my mouth is, so I gladly put up 1k.
Way off base; after a discussion back and forth confirming that bobbo was serious about what he said, and that he was willing to put points where his mouth was, TDB made the first offer:

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
Same terms? My 6k to your 3k that I can find someone who's bought more points before Monday 10 AM?
3 posts and several 6k to 3k offers later, bobbo counter-offers with his 1k to TDB's 2k, presumably not wanting to risk much on account of having his shit pushed in every single time he's ever challenged TDB.

3 Tripe tries to make wager larger. His 16k to my 8k, offering me 2-1 odds.
Not quite right; after bobbo tries to make an excuse for not betting more...

Not only don't you have 6k, that's not what I offered.
...TDB ups his available balance to 16k, offering up to 16k to bobbo's 8k. Bobbo refuses to wager more, with the strong implication that even he no longer believes he'll win and doesn't wish to risk much on the bet.

4) Tripe admits my statement is correct, backs out of bet, crawls back into his hole.
Doesn't seem to have happened, considering TDB still pressed for the bet well after this post, eventually accepting bobbo's meager bet simply for the sake of burying him yet again, and proceeded to do so (see following post).