Originally posted on 10/08/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by GuybrushT View Post
Shari, you don't know if there is ANY official statement regard Canbet? From ANY organisation or whatever? ASIC never replied anything? Because I cannot believe there is nothing official. Some news MUST be issued, negative or positive. :/
Canbet's long dusted as far as Peter and Graeme are concerned. I know that for a fact. This has nothing to do with SBR so let's forget for a minute I happen to work here but I've had it confirmed to me by several people that Peter and Graeme have well and truly moved on. Seven times now I've heard some pretty shitty comments that they've had to say re the people they owe money to but because these are all second hand, I'm leaving it at that as I can't 100% confirm as I wasn't there.

However Results International has disappeared completely because we sussed that out but I was told to keep my eyes peeled as they'll be back and direct quote "I should be able to spot very easily when they are and it will be soon".

Again, I can go through this whole thing legally but because I'm not owed any money it's going to be more difficult. You need someone in Australia who is not only willing to put their name to it, even if I'm right there beside them, but who is willing to go public. Going after them legally in the UK is useless. They live here and always have and they're trying to set up the same scam again without us cottoning on that it's them.

This is not speculation. It is FACT provided by several people.