Originally posted on 10/02/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
Now I'm going to bury some fukking fools.

First - me saying Nino gets it was obviously a joke - I just don't use \*\*\*\*\*\* ass smilies/emojis on a gambling board.

He's the same guy when I left posting would PM me asking where I posted and why I left, little fukking queer baby if he isn't following BDay around. He's seen as "one of SBR's sharp", he's so sharp he played BMaker exclusive lines playing Hockey 20c lines when 10c were available then after 4 years of saving up his minimum wage job was able to scrounge $100 to go PRO. Gluck this season Nino.

On to No Life, the guy is 50+ years old, miserably married (he's proclaimed this) and has kids and still finds time to post 66,000 on a gambling forum where he can't afford $100 to go PRO. Why can't he afford it? B/c he bets $10 a game and his great GAMBLING days he wins $45.00. Congrats pal. Take a step away from the record forging in the sub-forums to realize your kids/wife should mean something.

Then we got opie, "SBR's enforcer", a fuking 48 yr old twat who is going through a midlife crisis and dyes his hair and goes tanning... His one life enjoyment is buying his daughter her new softball bat and tells SBR about how well her team did in a tournament... Who gives a flyin fukk? He's big-time b/c he owns a corporation that nets about $200k / yr. LOL. SBR's tough guy.

You wonder why SBR is in an abysmal state is b/c of posters like these 3 douchebags.

You got guys trollin' SteveNash (a solid poster), but these 3 posters are seen as SBR's triumvirate, their combined IQ's doesn't touch triple digits.

Have a good one, my post count is limited b/c I don't have much time for forums anymore, but when I do I try to stick to ones who have VALUABLE gambling info and don't have to sift through the garbage.

Deemer out.