Originally posted on 07/25/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by tiagmath View Post
Thank you Sawyer! Good point !
How do you know how much to bet ? I know some books indicate the maximum stakes. Do you use this to evaluate your stakes ?
How many arbs do you place per day?
Yes. Some books indicate maximum bet limit, some doesn't but still you can know max limit. For example, X book accepts 500€ max win (based on net profit, not stake) on minor leagues and 1000€ on major leagues. Therefore, you know you can bet 2000€ on Chelsea 1,50. When you want to risk 2100€, a warning sign appears, "Stake is above max bet limit".

Some Offside Gaming clones takes your bets without question if your stake is under 350€ but if you write above 400€, system may check your wager. So it's best to send a 300-350 stake first, then send the other part.

You figure out max bookie limits by experience..

How many arbs I place per day? Well, it's impossible to give an exact number. Sometimes 20-30, sometimes 6-7, sometimes 0 if i'm taking day off. But mostly 15-20/day.

Btw, don't focus so much on ROI, it doesn't mean much in arbing. What you must focus is, Turnover. Turnover is vital. Your primary goal is to make much money as you can. You may even have to pick %1.5-%2 arbs sometimes, remember they do add up.

Not to mention, you must pick even negative arbs if you spot a good middle. Under 189 +100, Over 187 -101. I would pick it all night long! Do you want to make massive profits? Then, focus on middle bets.