Originally posted on 09/24/2014:

First of all, he was SB both hands, so it didn't happen "back-to-back" or "in two hands", but that's the kind of "selective memory" (aka lying) that whining idiots around here are known for, so I guess that's par for the course for you

Second of all, pretend you have a brain for a moment and ask yourself this question: what is the actual motivation for the tourney hands to be rigged? Is it so that the tourneys are over quicker, and that might possibly make people play the ring games longer and then SBR rakes more points?? Like please tell me why they would rig it when they stand to gain so little

Finally, IF there really is a plan for them to have set-up hands and coolers in tourneys to possibly rake .01% more betpoints, why the **** were the hands J-2 ****ing offsuit and K-5 ****ing offsuit. WOW, SUCH ACTION HANDS!!! INCREDIBLE SET UPS!! The software obviously knew he was going to limp both hands so that they were guaranteed to see flops! Then the software knew you were going to shove for 4x pot on hand 2! It's so genius!

Mikejamm you are so goddamn stupid I want to hit you in the face with a shovel