Originally posted on 09/22/2014:

Press when your hot. Chase when your not.

If you can find the right balance between the 2, you can have staying power and recovery power.

You see, the bets rise after wins and losses, but at different rates, how much bankroll you want to use is the limit. How much bankroll you want to use is synonymous with time. I want to come to a resolution within a fixed time frame. That is forcing consistency upon my betting. If I can't get "hot" enough within a fixed time frame, then my bankroll will take the hit. But if I do get hot enough, then my winnings soar above my previous losses.

You can look at that big picture and formulate how many bets you need to win versus the total risk versus the time/bankroll your willing to give it. You create the scenario and you create the parameters that best fit your expectations.

I am sorry, but the way most people bet, and I was one of them, is too delusional. They think or hope they have an edge that will make them money. If you don't know for sure you can win bets at a higher rate than what is needed, then you need to implement a forced win scenario that I have described above. There are lots of scenarios. I choose mine based on what I am happy with.

I do wish everyone luck with what they choose to do.