Originally posted on 09/22/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
I agree on the keeping of the word back then. The actual slaves and immediate family SHOULD have been taken care of. But someone born in today's era has no excuse. Thats where the upbringing part comes into being....the woe is me that is bred into the generation that they can't do anything, won't be respected, have to hate authority etc...setting them up for failure. Its not an institutional issue as much as it is the community that causes it. Only race who has any legitimate excuse in America today is the Native American community. Not to say every single black person is that way, but you know the ones I'm speaking of. I'll say the same thing about the redneck with the confederate flag on the truck saying they can't afford indoor plumbing because of the blacks taking over. And yep, I'm Jewish.
itchy I actually kinda like Jews shhh don't tell anybody I did a little "security freelance " work for irv Ruben and Jdl when he was battling tom metzger and the hammer skins nazilowriders any ways along time ago....I gotta run I'll get to why slavery is a major factor in african Americans generations later ...it's good I'll be back in a bit.