Originally posted on 09/17/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by nexus13 View Post
That's because I keep my cards close to my chest. I don't want my plays to end up in the wrong hands. I'll tell you what though... I wouldn't be living comfortably right now if my plays were in the Red...I'll be working like rest of the Joes in the dreaded jobs and settling down in the boring communities.

I never claimed to have all the answers but I have enough explanations to help other new guys out so they don't end up getting rip off by losing and barely winning services.

You talk about having enough to spend for 20 years of RAS service? I find it to be very comical. Your mistake was spending a penny on their service. You always come to defend for RAS. Either you're The service itself or you just got your nose too far up their back crack with your puckered lips and tounge sticking out. That's what you would call going down south.
This is the funny part, every windbag that shoots off about how they make a living doing this and are good/great whatever always reverts to some form of this statement when asks to verify anything by posting before game time. Your not an originator so what the hell does it matter what hands your plays are in after you play them.

How about this, will set you up in SBR contest a track link where nothing of yours will show until after kickoff/first pitch/ whatever.

This way we dont have to worry about your plays falling into the "wrong hands"