Originally posted on 09/19/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
I don't understand the dilemma and why you can't jam both.
Makes no sense other than for forum entertainment.
Anyone who says they wouldn't fukk either of them is a liar.
Nothing wrong with banging 6's and 7's. It's not like you're marrying them.
Can you imagine some of the pig wives some of these fat slobs on SBR have anyways?
That's what I would love to see.
Sup BBN! I don't even know who or what the 28 year old is??? She loves to talk on the phone. She sounds about 24ish. Just came up with an excuse not to drive this weekend. No biggy. She just said she can't talk on the phone because her phone only says 7% of battery life left... and mysteriously she has a battery problem. Why do women think we're this stupid for? I want to know where this girl got this other woman's photos? Clearly that woman has to be early 30's. Who is it then? Nice ! Unreal . Why are more girls pretending to be someone else on POF now? Their lives must be boring?

I just have a small request to the gambling gods above. I'm meeting with the 33 year old at a sports bar/restaurant around 4pm on Saturday. Gambling gods... could you please... please let me win Georgia Tech +8 at 12PM noon. Game should be over at 3pm... and I need this win for my 2 team parlay. Start my Saturday off right man! Come on! Don't F with me! And might as well let my other plays win too! Make me a night.... I will never forget! I want to party like a Rockstar with this 33 year old! Nothing but smiles!!!

2 Team Parlay Georgia Tech +8 & Mississippi State +10 Risking 500

And Michigan -3.5 To Win 550

I want that feeling!!! Come on you BIIIIITTTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Come through!!!!!!!! And true!!!!!!!!!