Originally posted on 09/10/2014:

its insane how ignorant you can be. Being a jew, I grew up meeting people who were little boys in the holocaust, separated from their mom and dads, tattoos on their arms of the NUMBER they used to be. I visited museums, survivors and studied it. I myself was so fascinated by Hitler as to how he was able to do such a powerful, yet tragic and devastating thing. To deny this ever happened isn't just an insult to the people I met, to the jewish race but is also an insult to your own intelligence. To pretend something that people have been mourning for so many years for nothing is utterly disgusting. People I KNOW have lost their families to this event and have never been able to sleep properly, still scream in the middle of the night in fear of being hunted. I am talking about grandparents of friends, you're going to sit there and tell me they're are faking? Dude you're nuts, really crazy. I am so pissed off at what you're saying. Like I can't even begin to tell you how offensive and idiotic you are for these comments. You want proof? Go visit a jewish old people's home with survivors of the holocaust(there are a ton but running out soon so fuckign hurry before you tell me they don't exist) and tell them you guys are liars, your tattoos are fake and you never survived anything. Look at their faces when you say that, look straight into their eyes if you are man enough. You will see the pain you caused and you will understand that you are nothing but a pompous prick with ambition to prove people wrong just for a little bit of attention no matter how much harm you cause. Holocaust deniers will always exist and it will only grow as less and less survivors, ironically, are alive. Find a day job bud instead of sitting there like a moron trying to hurt people with your pointless and useless comments. The holocaust happened, as painfully as it is to admit but it caused the creation of Israel and therefore we have a land and an army to protect ourselves with, so we can tell our enemies, NEVER AGAIN. It will NEVER happen again.