Originally posted on 09/09/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
Hockey claimed I folded becase I didn;t like my hole cards. He started "yelling" cheater this, cheater that over and over and over. I tried to explain why I folded but every time I started to type into chat, a barrage of his cheater posts filled the screen. He saiid he would make a thread - he did. I later looked up the time in hand history. It was 11 minutes from the start of the hand til the posting of the thread -- 11 minutes of constant yelling and not letting me explain.

Here's why I folded. It had nothing to do with hole cards. It was a reflex. It was what I would have done with any of my flipping friends, and what all of them would have done , after a "mistake". In that split second I forgot Hockey wasn't a flipping friend and this was new to him. I had told him to let me shove. When he didn't , I reacted, without thinking, the way I would have reacted with any of the regular flippers.

Hockey, I'm sorry. I see why you were mad. But I wish you had let me explain what happened.
no worries.

lots of people have scammed me on flipping.

you can see why it raised an eyebrow from my point of view, though.

we agree to flip, i stuff, and you fold.

i wasn't just being a dick. that does come across as a scam.

...especially when other players do shit like that on the reg.

i apologized in the other thread.

didn't realize omaha was rigged in terms of rollover and didn't see any incentive to doing that.

only logical explanation at the time was that it was a scam.

sorry, bud.

look forward to playing with you.