Originally posted on 08/31/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Alright, At this point this goes where it doesnt have a solution so I'm going to suggest something and hope all parties involved will agree.

I told Carseller I would try and work something out for him so that is where he got his Im clear attitude (completely not my intention and honestly aggravated me).

Carseller has made it clear to me that he does not want to be in the borrowing game any longer. I actually think at this point its best for all parties involved. And while Carseller will bend the rules, scheme, weasel whatever you want to call it he is generally 1000x better then the likes of guys like Borednaz, Snicker, and any of the various other forum scammers and stiffs.

So I want to put in writing here that if mustache agrees to the below terms than Triple will also agree and we can move on from this mess for a while.

Carseller, you stated you do not want to borrow any longer. So If I am able to talk Triple into letting Bobby lend you the points then you will cease borrowing for 1 year going forward. Not only borrowing but all solicitations for loans, gifts, stakes, credit wagers and any of the the other stupid crap you start for attention or whatever. Any violations of the above will result in as long a ban as I am capable of providing. And if it isn't permanent and I am still around when it expires I will instantly do it again. And I mean any looking for points, Im not going to mess around with whether or not its a technicality or what was actually put in versus what actually happens.

TripleD, I know this is not ideal but I ask you as a favor to give him a reasonable amount due and allow Bobbo to pay you off. Of course this is assuming he agrees to the above.

Let me know what you guys think and again I know the guy is a dumbass and such but think this works best for all involved.
I agree.

I am out of the borrowing business. No loans, stakes, ANYTHING. For one year. I also agree to a ban if I do.

My daily points will be enough. I will use them wisely.