Originally posted on 03/31/2014:

If you have a decent chunk of money laying around, go pound this one.
Yankees win total under 87.

You can still run and get down on it, but you're going to have to lay some juice on it now. All the sharps hammering that under for sure the last day or so when it reached it's peak high from all the Yanks fans boosting that number up.
You may find a book at the last second offering Yanks at 86.5 maybe with a good juice price on the under, I'd recommend that if you can. I think this line is way off anyways.

Yanks will be a shit-fest this year boys.
Don't listen to biased Yanks fans just talking their team up.
They may not win 81 games this year for the first time in a very long time.
Gonna get the forum riled up because its probably 25% Yankees fans but let's face it:

Oldest team in MLB (If not, top 3)
$200 million team with about $80 million worth of talent.
Texiera is done.
A-roids is gone.
Jeter will be lucky if he plays 50 games this year the way it's been going for him.
Beltran is old and is a DL king.
The bullpen is absolute shit. They will cost them a ton of wins this year.
Robertson has no shot to be a successful closer IMO, and I'd be surprised if he stays in that role throughout the season. He doesn't have closer stuff, he barely has set-up man stuff.
Don't let his numbers fool you, he is a choker in pressure situations. You can see it in his eyes, he lacks confidence.
Tough division. Rays and Redosox gonna win 88 games and the Orioles have made a couple awesome signings and will improve from last year as well. There is no room for the Yanks here to win 87 games, they just aren't as good as these 3 teams.
They no longer have that powerhouse offense to make up for shitty starting pitching
(Although I'm rooting for my boy Pineda, who if he comes back from pre-surgery form, can have the best stuff on the team).

And MOST OF ALL.

NO MARIANO RIVERA.
Game over.

YANKEES UNDER 87 WINS

PLAY BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!