Originally posted on 08/21/2014:

1. This is a bracket contest which starts at the First Round of the US Open. Entries need to be submitted to me via PM no later than MONDAY AUGUST 25th 11AM local time.

2. Each person is to PM ME their winners all the way through from the First Round until the Final before the first match commences. I'll post everyone's picks at some point in the day so all of us can follow along.

NEW: Once all of the qualifiers have been finalised I will post a link for you to fill in your bracket and then just copy and paste the final page with all of your picks and send it to me in a PM before the deadline. There are way too many "oh I meant that qualie, not this one" so this will take away the uncertainty for us all.

3. SCORING WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:

First Round correct picks receive 1 point(s)
Second Round correct picks receive 2 point(s)
Third Round correct picks receive 3 point(s)
Fourth Round correct picks receive 5 point(s)
Quarterfinals correct picks receive 10 point(s)
Semifinals correct picks receive 20 point(s)
Finals correct picks receive 30 point(s)

4. In the event of a tie when grading for contest purposes, the first tiebreak will go to the person who picked the highest number of winners correctly. The second tiebreak will go to the person who picked the number of Second Round winners correctly. And so on.

*** In the event of a retirement, if one set is complete then the advancing player will count as the winner.

bet365 has generously agreed to sponsor both the ATP and WTA contests. The entry fee is 10 POINTS which MUST be paid before the commencement of the first match of Round 1.

Prize-pool for this contest:

1st. 1,500 SBR FP
2nd. 1,000 SBR FP
3rd. 750 SBR FP
4th. 500 SBR FP
5th. 350 SBR FP
6th. 300 SBR FP
7th. 250 SBR FP
8th. 200 SBR FP
9th. 150 SBR FP

Fine-print

1. All users must pay a 10-point entry fee via this link

2. We will not refund the entry fee of users who do not take the time to read the rules or do not get their entries in on time.

3. Players without a bet365 account must open one. Those who cannot open a bet365 account must enter their SBR username and their eligibility for a bet365 account will be checked.