Originally posted on 08/19/2014:

Ok fellas so that's how it's gonna be.... I'll stop breaking down the events then and sharing.. I'm done!!!!!

Just talk about the fights then once in a while..

Even after winning every frigg'n event except for maybe one and breaking even on another since posting on this forum I still haven't gained any respect from you guys... I really think I've earned it too over this past year.. CHECK EVERY SINGLE EVENT THREAD over the past year if you don't believe me.. I hit dogs too in every event!!!!!

I know I've been winning more then anyone else on this forum in MMA, and I know I haven't seen anyone pick em yet like I can consistently and that includes all you guys posting on this thread.. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!! It's really a joke, and to be honest it's like playing cards with a bunch of children.. That's the honest truth and some of you guys know it..

I can go on killing it event after event for another year straight and probably still won't get the respect I deserve from any of you so called winning pro gamblers on this forum.. Which is kinda sad really... Ego's....

I'll do it on paper from now on like I use to, it doesn't effect me a bit.. Saves me time actually anyways... I don't want to help you guys out if you're all gonna be like this..

OH AN MD - Stop licking Nunya's arse practically in every post reference to him.. It's really getting pathetic to read. V use to do that with you but he stopped..

Be your own man MD... Nunya is no better then you trust me.. Learn humility and kindness before the down fall and lay of those mind altering drugs.. It's clearly effecting your mind.