Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

99bet : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 08/14/2014:

99bet have responded to SBR.

There will be a news item posted with more detail once investigations are complete but for now I can pass on this much information;

• As posted on their website yesterday, 99bet say they are in dispute with Idealgames, who was handling player deposits and payments on behalf of 99bet
    • 99bet claim they have been trying to negotiate for Idealgames to either pay players or hand over funds so 99bet could for several weeks
    • The move to close the website and post the warning notice was a threat 99bet hoped would move Idealgames to resume payments. This did not work.
    • 99bet say they are now in the process of negotiating a new back-end service provider and anticipate they will be back in operation in approximately 4 weeks.
    • 99bet have advised me that they will honor all player balances out of their own pockets if required.
    • They appeal for players to be supportive and understanding in the mean time.

SBR will investigate further.

soustek
    soustek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 699

• 99bet have advised me that they will honor all player balances out of their own pockets if required.
    but the site is for sale now... All money gone...