Originally posted on 08/14/2014:

ah fukin hell yah........... DAY TWO: HEADLINE: "S BULLSHIT R COMES THRU AGAIN!!!"

I didn't feel like writing in The Chronicles this morning, so I figured I'd wait to take my daily ass reaming in the 2pm....... sbullshitr, as usual, didn't disappoint. f'n final table, down to 2k in chips, get ace ten on the button. relatively new player with chip lead on small blind, Wildman papertrail on bb with 2nd big stack. regardless, after everyone folds to me, I shove, and newplayer decides "fck it, I know i'm way behind (do we see a fckin trend here already, and it's only the second day?!?!?), but i'll call with my 65 b/c i'm a fukin donk and this is sbr."

His 2-1 dog and another 1800 chips to call didn't phase the new player, who insta calls with his shit hand. of course SBullshitR seizes this opportunity to run me, flopping the dumbass an up and down draw. turns an ace, putting me way ahead (80-20 favorite after turn), and of course SF'nBullshitF'nR rivers his straight to remove me from the trny in 7th or 8th place. F U S B R!

Come back tomorrow for yet another installment of what it's like to be doom switched by a p o s programmed poker site............