Originally posted on 12/11/2009:

as Deuce shows his mean behaviour here and appears to be a contemptous and spiteful person,i beg sbr admin to allow me to open one of his secrets.
Long ago Deauce have to go on one month business trip,although his business is to swindle people only,anyway,his fat ass and big wife have to live one month alone in home,as i am her admirer for a long time,and have bodilly relations with her,i am more civilized to write here,she is hot like"Bitch in heat".much horny wife,before living Deuce paint a goose on her oyster covering her right thigh,so no one after him intercourse with he wife,if nayone did goose painting will easilly erased!!!!!!!!!!!!he lives,her wife told me if you wants to love me you have to learn paiting a goose,i learn it and we live that month in celebration,after one month when Deuce coming back to home,in hurriedly i paint goose on her left thigh rather than right thigh!!!!!!!!!!!
He cheerfully came house expecting no one intercourse with her wife,when he saw that goose photo is on left thigh he shouted you are disloyal bitch you must have illicit relations with shanty ,
Here wife my ex girl friend calmly said oh Dear do not shout"didnnt you know that goose is a water bird,its will to fly from right thigh to left one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".
note its sbr admin to erased this thread if not appropriate to these forums.