Originally posted on 08/04/2014:

I honestly want to give all the posters that's related to carseller's mentality/delusional world of losing and continuance of borrowing, help/Pts/money. But the truth is, its an extremely detrimental and debilitating condition to be in and I can only do so much to help. but I do try to live by example. ChipUp promised me he would change and get (back)to the winners circle, he has a lot to prove and so does others that have a similar condition to Carseller. With that being said, I believe in change and i understand where they are coming from. There was a point where i almost threw away my life/talents but i had to come full circle and evaluate what i was becoming and the negativity I have done/caused. Im better now(back to winning), and still continuing to learn to be better about my sharpness to evaluate life. If he has scammed in the past, or is borednaz, so be it. If he changes and becomes a winner and gives back to teach others? that surely will outweigh his past. If he doesnt, oh wellz at least i tried. I have given him plenty of free points in the past as well, so im aware if this is another record on repeat.

much love to you d-bags,
-Tizz