Originally posted on 07/31/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
First, I agree on your disposition of this thread after the Navy-Ohio state game is over. That is now settled. Next. I have watched EVERY Navy game since 2009 and I can tell you that your analysis is way off. Navy has a very difficult winning games on the road, especially against quality teams. In the past three years they basically have not been very competitive against these quality teams. They lost at South Carolina in 2011. They lost at Penn State in 2012 and were destroyed by Arizona State in their Bowl Game. They lost at Duke last season. In all three of these seasons they have also lost to Notre Dame, a team who'se number they seem to have until that time. Navy's away record for the last three years is 7-12, and that includes games against Western Kentucky, Central Michigan, Troy, Rutgers, SMU, and San Jose State. You cannot show me one win against a solid Top 10 team and this is what you forget. They do have two wins agaist Notre Dame, but those wins came when the Irish were NOT a Top 10 team. You cannot tell me when Navy last defeated a Top 10 team. My guess is that Navy will once again handle the likes of Temple, Texas State, VMI, and Georgia Southern, but they will NOT defeat Ohio State and Notre Dame. Your theory is great on paper, but since it has not been proven in the past 11 years or longer, your theory is incorrect. The simple truth is that Navy does NOT have the talent that Ohio State has, nor do they have the coaches that can compare to those at Ohio State. Do you really think that Ken Niummatalolo can even be mentioned in the same breath as Urban Meyer? Ohio State has superior players and superior coaches. Navy has a record of total futility when playing teams like Ohio State. I rest my case. You have to prove yours, and the only way that will happen is when Navy defeates a talented team.
Reciting historical records is not the same as providing in-depth analysis. Joe made his case by detailing exactly how he thought Navy would both attack as well as defend the athletically superior Buckeyes. Joe has shown himself to be quite proficient in explaining the nuts/bolts of the flexbone offense... to the point that my head was swimming until I was able to digest most everything (which took me more than a couple of minutes). All you've done is yada, yada, yada about the past (which is all that anyone should expect from you).

You're not a coach, but you insist on trying to tell a coach that he doesn't know what the fukk he is talking about. (That is some FUNNY shyt!)

In closing, you have not watched every game that NAVY has played since 2009 as you claim... so STFU