Originally posted on 07/30/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
Joe. Just ignore Tripper. That moron stole my pick of Florida State ML over Pitt. He is lucky just to be around. One of these days someone is going to replace his face with his arse. He is such a liar.

Now getting back to the Navy, Ohio State game, let me clarify myself so that even you can understand me. Can Navy win that game straight up? Sure they can. Ohio State can make several critical turnoves. They can take several bad penalties. They can suffer an injury or two. We have seen this happen time and time again. But if you can tell me that you think that if both Ohio State and Navy bring their "A" game, and no one turns the bal over, and Navy still can win the game, then I suggest you do a complete makeover of your computer, stats, and whaever else you use, beause nothing is more incorrect.

Now if you insist on this alleged "functional rhetoric", I am going to run you right out of this forum when Ohio State defeats Navy. You seem to think that Ohio State has no chance because of your "functional rhetoric". You post all about the games that you have won, but what about all the games you lost? I am sure there are many mmore games that you lost than you won. So post your picks. DO this or I WILL run you out of here, just like I ran the moron sweet talking Oregon fan out of another site after his beloved Ducks lost to Stanford once again (as I told him they would). He never returned to that site for the entire season, citing business as his excuse. I will be looking for you when Ohio State defeats Navy. If Navy wins S/U, I will be the first one to admit that I totally misread the game and was wrong. I do NOT believe in excuses and DO NOT accept them. The only reason why your team loses is because they scored fewer points than the other team. PERIOD! I expect the same thing out of you. Do NOT try to post anything else about any other game unless you admit that you were totally wrong if Navy loses to Ohio State S/U. That is the burden you have just given yourself. That is the wager we just made, whether you like it or not. Anything else to add, sweet talker? Remember, we are talking S/U, not ATS. I have not determined who to play ATS, if any team as of yet. It probably will be a pass, because Navy is really an unimportant team this season.
"Functional rhetoric" was never written together. Dyslexic much? Your selective reading/reasoning is duly noted. Again.

And, whoah, tangents. Everywhere.

Something about "running me out of here." Some guy. A guy and Oregon.

I addressed your form of rebuttal by asking you to break down the game for me, as I did in kind for all potential readers. I did not ask for you dick-measuring, e-tough guy schtick. Nor did I request your repetitive, got-nothing-to-say equation of DERRRR OHIO STATE DERRRR DONT U KNOW DERRR NAVY GONNA DIE.

You seek to agree to an admittance of being wrong on a game. Um, yes. OK. That's why I'm posting about the upset. One can read what I think will happen. Hence, my rationale. You in all likelihood read the first six words and last six words of any post on this forum. Mental gymnastics are easier to pull off this way, as I've seen many a time in your bibliography here.

King Shit, arbiter, grand midwife, whatever that you want to appear to be on this forum, it's inconsequential. You do know that right?

So, again, yes: Navy wins, I win. You say, "good job"?

Ohio State wins: I lose, you can say, "Yup, I told you so." And then I ----- agree? OK.

Verily. Of course.

Back on point, if you can understand: I asked for your analysis of the game. Not for your analogy of "big fish eats little fish." Please, discuss how Ohio State's running game coordination from Urban, Herman, and Ed Warriner will do what other teams have managed to Buddy Green's defense? I have seen LeSean McCoy, Marcus Lattimore, Cam McDaniel, Taurean Folston, Boom Herron, Brandon Saine, Armando Allen and their respective units bash Navy's defense. But Navy either won straight up or came within four points in all of these aforementioned contests where they were double-digit-plus 'dogs, getting beaten like redheaded step-children defensively.

"Common knowledge" dictates that it should be but a preamble as to how a team can win on a paper first looking at the match-up. You know, as in, furthermore: come up with something else. I did, and that's why I wrote what I did. You should go through it at least once.

Have you watched Navy's contests with, say, for example, Notre Dame last season, or against South Carolina, 2011? One would be foolish to think that I did not anticipate Navy's defense to be run/passed on as they were. Holy shit, I never even began to think of how Ohio State may do the same. It's a forgone conclusion that Ohio State is going to establish their base plays without too much trouble. The reader without emotional impediments or biases would have been able to not-so-brilliantly deduce this part before even reading the title of my post.

Readers will fall into two groups: 1) those who will gather the written information and make an educated decision, and then perhaps an educated counter; 2) chest-beating bros who speak of running others off of a forum. You are borderline.

I'll follow your rabble, if you can cite what I'm asking for. Derp.